Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE

Countdown until we hit the airport! I think we are ready. Having Rebekah and her clan to watch the house helps immensely since we do not have to ready the house. Of course the neighbors watch out for us to when we take off, and we do likewise for them. It is a good idea here.

Today was the anniversary of Rebekah and my last training run for our marathon that did not happen last year. We did a great five miler and that day she found out she was pg with baby Benjamin and I got attacked by asthma.

So I went for a run just to commemorate the event. It felt alright but I did feel the familiar twinge in my chest of the asthma stuff.

I am hoping our trip to Nevada will dry it all out and I will be able to avert it this rainy season.

No comments: