Friday, May 22, 2009

RAINY SEASON


I love rainy season here in Costa Rica! Don't get me wrong I will be singing a different tune in a few months. But for here and now I love rainy season! It is so warm and beautiful in the morning and I get a great run in. We get all the errands done and try to get home and tucked in before 2:00 when the rains come. It is starting out slow which is always a good thing.


The last couple of days it has rained just about one to two hours a day. A couple of days this week were heavy downpours, but if that just happens a couple of times a week I can handle it. Now when it is the majority of the days it will get a little old, but for now perfect.


It is a good thing we are able to run in the morning when it is hot since the marathon we are training for starts at 5:00 a.m. and it will be really hot and humid before we get done! Now if I could just figure out how to do a marathon in three hours it would be no problem, we would get done right in time.


Oh well guess a little sweat never hurt anyone.

No comments: