Monday, September 21, 2009

SHOPPING TIME

I was working on my schedule today and realized that the time for shopping is quickly arriving. In Oct. we have two birthdays, Nov. we have three, then is Christmas and in Jan. we have five birthdays! That means tons of shopping for a mom that hates shopping. I mean most women talk about how much they love to shop etc. and I hate shopping.

Enter the internet. I love to shop via the internet. You don't have to try anything on, or even think about it. You just look at the picture and decide if you want to try it out. Once you get it most places offer free return shipping and you are covered.

Since moving to Costa Rica we have used online shopping exclusively for our shopping needs. We can get everything for our teenager, five year old as well as getting stuff to ship to our kids and grandkids in the States. I found this great online store Daily Deals that offers something for everyone. A great resource for those of us who love to shop online.

No comments: