Friday, February 10, 2012

What is Anarchy?

After years of trying to have a pretty nice and uplifting blog I have digressed. I finally figured that I would just speak my mind, which is sometimes all over the place, and let the pieces fall where they may. After a few years of owning a massage school and living abroad I have become a little more "thick skinned" and really don't care if I get negative comments.

So now what do I do with this new found freedom?

Well my goal is to do some educating and trying to help others on their road to "freedom". By freedom I mean freedom from religion, government and state. If you are offended go to another blog, there are millions.

My new found freedom came over the course of many years and as I look back I realize included many experiences and many people. If you were with me in any of those experiences or are one of those people, thank you. From the bottom of my heart I thank my friends and family, some of whom have helped by lifting and supporting, others who have helped by being rude and showing me it was all a lie.

Over the next couple of days I will add some great links and books for anyone searching for a way out of the madness and craziness going on in the world around you.

As I was told when mothering teens, sit down, buckle your seat belt and get ready for a hell of a ride.

No comments: