Wednesday, July 14, 2010

U.S. Fun and Family


Sand baby. It is hard to believe this beautiful granddaughter is only 5! She is so tall, like the others. She is even taller than her "auntie" who is a year older than her.

Baby! She is 3 and has the most beautiful smile ever.

This leggy girl is a whole head taller than her "auntie" and only one year older. Model material!
And now you can see why the girls are so tall! They get it from their mama!

Contemplating in Texas.

My "baby" is gonna be dirty 30 tomorrow! He feels old, I feel much older. Of course I always explain to people that I started young, that is why I look so dang young, because I am!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

The big guys look great! Lysa and Macky look so sweet and sad in their pics, and Tara smiles big enough to make up for both of them lol