Monday, August 9, 2010

Just Another Monday

Just another Monday, but a great run! Finally felt some legs and could actually run again without dying. This week and next week will be the most mileage for our race and I am ready. WE have an 18 miler this weekend and a 20 miler next weekend. This weekend is Mothers Day! I am really hoping for my new running shorts. I need new shorts really, really badly.

I am also in the process of trying to recertify for my NCBTMB. The thing is you have to take 50 CEU's every four years. I did all of mine last week, and the Ethics course also. Now I just have three more practicum massages and I will be done with that. The only problem? I forgot that it takes 10 days to mail anything from here and they probably won't get my stuff in time.

Dang I have never done that before. I just really lost track of time and am having so much fun that I did not think about it at all.

The course I took was an Ayurveda for Massage Therapists course. I enjoyed it and and am really ready to move along in my Ayurveda studies. Still trying to set on a date and place to go in India next year to do some more studies. And of course I still have those three massages to get done for three very lucky people.

No comments: