Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Summer At Last

It is beautiful today, I mean freakin beautiful. Like the kind of day you just want to hang out at the park or go for a bike ride, or just sit in the sun and meditate. Awesome I think we have survived another super wet ugly rainy season. We will be better, wetter, stronger people for it I am sure.

My awesome baby did not have to take her English exams. So glad they finally realized she speaks English. Maybe they were confused and thought she was speaking Chinese or something. Not sure.

We are thinking about Thanksgiving next week and planning the menu. Roasted chickens and the works. Heading to the beach the next day is the best part of Thanksgiving this year. I have it very carefully timed so that we "have" to take a student to the beach every year on my birthday. Now isn't that convenient. I cannot think of anything I would rather be doing on my birthday, than teaching massage and going to the beach.

I love my life!

No comments: