Saturday, October 4, 2008

FLAGSTAFF

We definately picked the most beautiful time of the year to visit Flagstaff. It sure brings back memories of long rides training for the Tour de Tucson every year.

The leaves are changing colors and the weather is very chilly. I think my blood is very thin because I am freezing to death!

I just ran into a friend who I have run with. She just competed in the Ima jene pass race in Colorado. I forgot to ask her her time. That is a sign for me. I have finally let go of the competitive side and just rejoice in the fact that we can even do a race at all!

It will be good to get home and run in the beautiful warm Costa Rica weather.

I did a run on a treadmill yesterday. I have a lot of opinions about them but they sure come in handy when you have no other options. Running down the road in Las Vegas was not an option for me!

The husband of the friend I just ran into did the Ironman that I did six years ago. Looking at the two of us you would never know it! That is not good, lots of work to do.

No comments: