Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I LOVE TO RUN

So I am still doing my study on treadmills. I think they are great, just hot and boring. Other than that I think you get the same work out, as well as the convenience a mom needs.

I do know that at the 2004 olympic trials the gal who won the trials for the marathon was from Alaska. She had done the majority of her training on a treadmill, so there you go.

Since I have never trained for speed before this will be a different experience. I think I will run a 5k around Jan or Feb. That gives me plenty of time to get ready. After that it will be the marathon in August of 09.

I got my new shoes, New Balance of course, as well as new shorts and shirt. It has been about three years since I have bought new running clothes so I guess I will not be the bum who runs anymore

No comments: