Friday, October 3, 2008

WIPEOUT

I take my hat off to people who fly a lot all over the world all of the time. Man that wipes me out a lot! I am just glad we survived the long trip and are safely, so to speak in Las Vegas. I forgot how much I hate big dirty cities. Sorry if anyone like Vegas but I really do not like big cities of any variety.
The girls have had fun visiting long lost uncles, brothers, and nieces. My three grand daughters are the cutest, and sure have grown in a year since we last saw them.
My sons have shrunk. Seth has lost 60 lbs! That is awesome and we are sure proud of the job he has done with this struggle. His wife is right behind him with the weight loss deal.
We will be leaving today to head to Flagstaff to visit Micah and Jesse, whoo hooo. It should be a very emotionally challenging weekend and I am a little apprehensive about the whole thing.
This internet cafe is great. You just buy one of their tasty treats and you get to use the internet for free! Cool beans.
Next week I will start writing about a great weight loss program based on all the results we are seeing in my son, daughter-in-law and Rebekah.

No comments: