Monday, November 3, 2008

GOALS

Goals are essential for our growth. I have finally found some goals to work toward on my fitness, as well as work. Short term I really want to be able to do a 5k in less than 35 minutes. I will get a chance to try it out in the next couple of months. I have some runs I am looking at to work on.

I also have a goal to get this blog done! That sounds easy, but I keep coming up with new ideas and things I want to do to improve it. Right now I am looking for a flower for our logo to put on some shirts, mugs etc. I want to set up a little store to sell some stuff.

So needless to say semi-retirement is not really not what I had imagined. I really thought we would be looking for things to do, but frankly we have not even been to the beach for a few months! Time for a beach trip!

No comments: