Friday, October 23, 2009

More on Vaccines by my friend!

My friend Sally over at abroadincostarica wrote this and I loved it!

Vaccination Screed

"Those who are unaware are unaware of being unaware". --Merrill Jenkins, economist and author

V smileDebating vaccination on social sites takes so much time. Mostly because I have to repeat my reasoning every time the topic comes up, remember where I saw the documentation behind the apparently insane idea that vaccination is not all it's cracked up to be. No more: this is my Vaccination Screed. (Good word, huh?) If anyone wants to debate vaccines, I'd love to. They will need to read this first and I promise to read whatever they throw at me. You know, like studies proving vaccines are safe (there aren't any) and effective (none of those either). Then we can debate from a level playing field.

If you don't have kids, you've had all your vaccinations and are perfectly healthy (like me), this post may not interest you. If you have kids and aren't 100% on the vaccination thing, why not read up before you decide? You'll at least get a good start here.

If you've had all your vaccinations and are NOT healthy, there's a chance your illness is related to injected junk. Today's illness might be, if not cured, then much-relieved by removing the junk via chelation and bio-medical intervention.

Alice down the rabbit hole If you follow me down this rabbit hole, you'll meet people who've cured themselves and their children of incurable disease. The funny thing is, you are not likely to hear of these methods from your doctor. In fact, your doctor will laugh at you if you mention them. As will your friends. Your enemies will have a field day. Even though none of them have done any research.

But, then, why would they? What they know about vaccination was told to them by Doctors, the indisputable Gods of the 20th century, who learned about it from a drug salesperson or journal article (possibly written by a Big Pharma ghostwriter), all verified by public indoctrination schooling and the MSM. And everyone - doctors, teachers, MSM employees, you and me - assumes there's hard science behind vaccinations. Don't worry, we'll be gettin' to that.

Oh, and don't tell me the "vaccine question has been answered." Maybe it was at one time. Back when the world was flat.

The problem is not vaccination. From what I know, the science behind vaccination is sound. It mimics the way you get natural immunity. Take smallpox. Put some smallpox in your body, your body attacks it, builds up antibodies, bingo: immunity. It's in the perversion of the science where one finds the root of vaccine evil:

#1. It's one thing to vaccinate against a true deadly virus, like smallpox, another to vaccinate against every little germ that comes along, like swine flu. Here's the thing: natural immunity lasts forever. Vaccine induced lasts but a few years. Many childhood diseases are more severe for adults. If one suffers the disease in childhood, one has little chance of dying from it yet gets lifelong immunity. But get vaccinated and, when immunity runs out and you get the disease, you are more likely to suffer devastating consequences, like death. Risk/benefit.

#2. Vaccines are chock-full of nasty additives: neomycin, formaldehyde, thimerisol, aluminum, to name a few. And cultivated in unappealing places: tissue from diseased monkey brains, aborted fetal tissue, rotten eggs. You are injecting this crap into your bloodstream. Um, the smallpox vaccine didn't have any of this.

#3. We vaccinate against everything, regardless of risk/benefit. Like Rubella. Rubella causes a mild rash and fever for two days. Rubella only poses a danger to a pregnant woman who may pass it to her fetus. So... why do we give infants two doses of Rubella vaccination? They are out of the danger zone. We fill infants with crap to protect pregnant women? Even though no one around them is pregnant anymore?

And why do we give two to four doses of the Hep B vaccine to infants when Hep B is only transmitted by blood? Particularly when this vaccination is no longer effective after eight years. Do you reckon your infant will be a drug abuser or prostitute? Is our blood supply so tainted we can't trust it against Hep B?

An aside: the CDC reports 99,000 U.S. deaths per year from nosocomial infections: infections which are a result of treatment in a hospital, most of which are preventable. The truth is mainstream medicine kills more people than almost anything else, yet we can't wait to bow and scrape at its feet if a new germ appears? Insanity.

#4. Is all this vaccination shutting down our bodies' natural ability to build immunity, leaving us vulnerable? MRSA came about because little germs had to get tough to fight disinfectant in hospitals. We could be setting ourselves up for a real pandemic. Maybe one day we'll all die from the common cold. Or acne.

“Immunisation programs against the flu, measles, mumps, polio, etc., actually may be seeding humans with RNA to form pro-viruses…which under proper conditions become activated and cause a variety of diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus erythematoses, Parkinson’s disease, and cancer. Spare me this ‘medical miracle’.” --Dr. Robert Simpson, Rutgers University, 1987

#5. Aside from undermining our natural ability to build immunity, what is the long term effect of shooting all this poison into our bodies? Oh, no studies on that?

I wasn't born wary of vaccination, the FDA, the CDC, Big Pharma, my government and doctors. But trust must be earned and I can't think of a single thing any of those entities have done to earn my trust. Au contraire. The more I know, the less I trust.

If I could quickly share with you everything I've learned since August 2008, I'd do it. But, as a pro-vaccine friend said to me recently when I quoted a tiny bit of data on polio, "You can't just pick 2 or 3 years out of a hat and call it a trend. You need to look at all the data. That is science, not opinion." Nor can you squeeze over a year of constant study and information overload into a single post. Although I've done my best.

"The CDC would be the last place in the world to go for information regarding health. The CDC is a government bureacracy funded by theft (taxation that has reached confiscatory levels) and run by white collar criminals who regularly misinform and misdirect the public while creating pandemonium in the marketplace (unnecessary destruction of livestock, recalls etc) and conspiring to incite public panic on an almost daily basis, in violation of the Constitution of the United States."--Dr Duffy, Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine

Perhaps you think Dr. D is a little hard on the CDC. Finish this post, follow the links, watch the videos. Then we'll talk.

And science? Forget science, there is no science. I almost LOLed at another friend's link to the CDC because "that's where all the science is." Not LOLed at my friend, but at how foolishly we presume the CDC makes recommendations based on science. There is no vaccine science, much less on the CDC website. None. Hard to believe, I know. Go look, like I and thousands of parents have. You won't find any. In fact, the vaccine truther's current rallying cry is "Show us the science." Should be easy, right?

"My suspicion, which is shared by others in my profession, is that the nearly 10,000 SIDS deaths that occur in the United States each year are related to one or more of the vaccines that are routinely given children. The pertussis vaccine is the most likely villain, but it could also be one or more of the others." --Dr. Mendelsohn, M.D.

Take SIDS, for instance. On vaccines and SIDS, Wikipedia says:

"Vaccination does not increase the risk of SIDS. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: From 2 to 4 months old, babies begin their primary course of vaccinations. This is also the peak age for sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). The timing of these two events has led some people to believe they might be related. However, studies have concluded that vaccines are not a risk factor for SIDS.[108]"

Hey, studies, whaddya know! But, oops, the CDC's 108-link goes to a Page Not Found. I found the CDC's main SIDS page. At the bottom is a link for SIDS and Vaccinations. I clicked: Page Not Found. That CDC is such a tease. Could you just post the studies and end the debate??? Or could it really be coincidence that SIDS occurs at the same time as primary vaccinations? So far, "coincidence theory" is what vaccine pushers rely on for proof: "Millions would have died without this vaccine."

Puzzle But back to me. I have 100s of sites bookmarked: information, documents, yahoo groups, personal stories, videos, podcasts, you name it. The info is dripping out my ears, puzzle pieces painting an unholy alliance. Is today's vaccination policy rooted in profit or public health? The profit is ginormous, the corruption well-documented. There is no proof these vaccines are safe or necessary, and a mountain of evidence to the contrary. Call me crazy (many do), but I'm going with the evidence.

Both of my sons were born perfectly healthy. One had a a seizure after the first Hep B vaccine. He is fine today. The other mysteriously developed asthma at three. No doctor has a clue why. They know what drugs to prescribe to mask the symptoms. They know how to warn me about the dangers of not taking the drugs. But they don't know why it happened, or how to control it, other than with drugs.

Funny, with a little research on the internet, we learned from other moms how to control asthma with diet and very little drug intervention. We are hoping to cure it with chelation. It sure won't hurt him. How come no doctor ever took us down this path?
We didn't give any more vaccines after Mo's seizure. Not that I knew what it was really. I just never liked the vaccines, the seizure was scary and I was too disorganized to pay attention to a vaccine schedule. I'm sure I could have been frightened into giving them all, particularly if the boys had gone to public school. Thank goodness Hal insisted on home schooling.

"Anything that implies that immunisations are not the greatest medical advance in the history of public health is ignored or ridiculed. Can you imagine the economic and political import of discovering that immunisations are killing thousands of babies?" --Dr. Douglass M.D.

The government who helps force these vaccinations upon us refuses to do any meaningful study. Why is that? I say follow the money. If they did a study and found out vaccines cause more harm than good, the backlash would be ginormouser. Picture Congress being visited by over 3,000,000 enraged mothers (of vaccine damaged kids), then sued, collectively and individually. Yummy.

Here's a taste of where I've been lately. There are 100s more links in my bookmarks folder:

FLU:

* Desiree Jennings got a flu shot
* Swine Flu: Cases Overestimated?
* There is ton of info on swine flu right now. You will easily find that the regular flu vaccine has been debunked everywhere: it has only been shown effective in people over 65 and even that is shaky.
* Am. Lung Assoc. flu & pneumonia surprising facts.
*
o Page 4: "For the second year in a row, pneumonia and influenza together remained the eighth leading cause of death in the U.S. in 2005. Pneumonia consistently accounts for the overwhelming majority of these deaths. In 2005, 61,189 people died from pneumonia and 1,812 people died from influenza."
o Page 4 bottom: "For the 65 and over population, pneumonia and influenza are the sixth leading cause of death. Close to 90% of deaths due to these diseases occur in this age group. Very few deaths are attributed to influenza in the population under age 55. As seen in the 2005 mortality statistics, the highest death rate for influenza is in those over age 85."
o Page 9: See actual number of deaths from flu alone.
o From the American Lung Association
o CDC on flu
* Why would anyone bother to get a flu shot? Why has the CDC not challenged the "flu kills 36,000 people a year in the U.S." lie? Flu kills almost no one. Pneumonia kills old people. What a scam. All to sell drugs... unless you can think of another reason?

SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME:

* Scandals & wrongfully convicted
* Sean's case
* On one of the videos listed below (think it's the first one), you'll hear the story of a family that proved their "shaken baby syndrome" was caused by vaccination.

HEP B:

* Ian dies after Hep B vaccine, good info. Brace yourself for the photos. If I'd seen this before, no way would I have had my boys vaccinated. Fair warning.

GARDASIL: Barabara Loe Fisher always has the facts.

More GARDASIL:

* Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
* Even CBS has questions
* Teen girl dies of tumor, not vaccine... So the coroner is saying she would have died that morning regardless of whether or not she received the vaccine. Within 2 hrs of her jab she was dead, but the vaccine is not implicated at all. This is such a fantastic lie, I'm amazed anyone believes it.
* If you go to the CDC website and read about Gardasil, you'll see the word "may" everywhere: as in "may" cause cervical cancer, "may" prevent cervical cancer, blah blah blah. They don't know. Or, they are lying.

Here's a little info on Merck, who brings us Gardasil. The case against Merck is so damning, it is hard to believe the CEOs are not in jail.

* Largest health care fraud settlement in DOJ history
* Dumped vaccine and chemical waste in public water supply
* Medicaid "mistakes"
* Fosamax
* Hiding negative test results for Vytorin
* Skimped on taxes (although the IRS goes after big pockets routinely)
* Vioxx 27,000 dead and lawsuits galore
* Recalls 2.1 million doses of childhood vaccine
* Drew up a list of doctors to be neutralized for criticizing its drugs

Why would anyone take a drug made by Merck?

FDA & Big Pharma:

* Mercola on FDA
* Dr. Weil is threatened by the FDA, FTC over immune-boosting supplements. But Merck is allowed to stay in business.
* Mercola on FDA & Big Pharma's cozy relationship
* Who's on the FDA's Advisory Committees?

SV40: cancer-causing DNA virus that was - whoops - put into a polio vaccine

POLIO: Already on the way out before vaccine developed: 1952 saw 58,000 cases; 1953 less than 35,000; first vaccine introduced 1955. Google it, it's everywhere.

First places I go for vaccine information:

* Barbara Loe Fisher's NVIC.org
* Jenny McCarthy, Jim Carrey, Stan Kurtz at GenerationRescue.com
* Mercola.com
* Whale.to (a clearinghouse of info so includes the "out there" stuff)
* Yahoo groups: AustimMercury, frequent-dose-chelation, GFCFKids, adult-metal-chelation, mb12valtrex

Two moms who cured autism with mercury chelation (using Andy Cutler's protocol) and bio-medical intervention:

* Moria
* Dana

GREAT DOCUMENTARIES:

* Vaccinations - the Hidden Truth
* Are Vaccines Safe?
* Vaccine Nation
* Prescription for Disaster
* Making a Killing: on the psychotropic drugs we give America's children... from age 2

MISC SITES:

* Excellent faqs re. diseases we vaccinate against on this home school mom's page.
* Tattling on the vaccine industry
* Vaccine liberation
* Shirley's Wellness Cafe

I'll add to this page as I find new information so it's all in one place. If anyone can prove vaccines are harmless and good for us, sign me up. I am ready to be wrong. Then we can move on to discovering why our children are sicker every year in every way, in lockstep with increasing Big Pharma intervention. Coincidence?

Why do I care? My vaccination decisions have been made. The thing is, I've been made a fool of on the vaccine front to line someone else's pocketbook. That makes me angry. I also don't like people thinking I'm stupid. (So... I risk looking stupid to prove I'm not stupid. Really: this is a smart thing.) Injustice makes me nuts. I don't want anymore kids damaged or killed by vaccines. And I need people in my camp in order to force the government to take a hard look at the vaccines they are mandating. Before they really mandate them and take away my choice in the matter.

I really hate being manipulated. Do not try to scare me into being vaccinated against every germ that comes down the pike. Besides, it's smarter to butch up for a little lifelong immunity. As long as it's still my choice, that's the path I'm taking.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent busybodies. The robber barons' cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." --C.S. Lewis

3 comments:

JulieNZ said...

Hi I'm writing from New Zealand where I looked into Gardasil for our daughter. What I uncovered shocked me into setting up a website www.offtheradar.co.nz so other parents and girls can access information that our doctors will not inform us about. So please check out my site and forward it onto others. Gardasil is a totally unnecessary vaccine. 98% of women can rid their bodies of HPV viruses with their own immune system. This vaccine is all about money and possibly sterilisation, and has very little to do with womens health.

Your article is great

Kind Regards
Julie Smith
Timaru
New Zealand

SuSu said...

I agree with all your vaccine info, like your sense of humor. I read every thing on vaccines too and thanks to you I have a few more to read. I used to be a hot mom too but now I'm a grandma and not that hot. I am always looking for a way to mobilize people to get informed and alarmed enough to start organizing. I have been waiting for Michael Moore to do a documentary on the pharmaceutical industry. That would bring awareness to a lot more people which is what needs to happen.

Roblynn said...

Thanks for your comments. I never know if I will receive hate mail or informed mail on this topic! And SuSu if you were once a hotmom you are forever a hotmom, it never stops you see! If you are a grandma you are even hotter, like salsa we get better with age! My granddaughter told my daughter she likes her other grandma better because I have weird brown braids (dreadlocks)! They are awesome those grandkids.