Thursday, November 19, 2009

Decisions, decisions!

It is so nice to be able to have choices about our life. It is an amazing feeling to be able to say, "well I think I would like to try this out for awhile." For over 25 years we were tied down by the JOB and now have the freedom to actually learn and grow.

There is this false thing called "security". There really is no such thing as we have all seen by the demise of some so called secure jobs and even secure money. We have had the awesome opportunity to learn that in the last three years.

We have tried out our massage school, teaching English, going back to the states to work, and just plain ole' doing massage here in Costa Rica. It is so cool to be able to do and try all these things with no worries about what the repercussions would be for the family.

When we quit, and sold the jobs in the States we had no idea that life was just about to get very, very exciting and at times challenging. I am so glad that we made that choice. I have seen both hubby and I grow in ways we would never have grown planted in Flagstaff.

I read recently an article about how living abroad made people more creative. All I can say is thank goodness for that, the ride has been worth it.

No comments: