Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sarah Palin Myth


Am I the only "soccer mom" that resents being represented by Sarah Palin? I of course resent being represented by anybody, but especially someone that does not share any of my values or principles, besides babies are great and large families rock and abortion sucks!

I really don't know if I am more surprised by the success of the Twilight movie, or the fact that the Sarah Palin book is looking to be the biggest non fiction seller of all times. That is a toss up in the whole shock department.

Just what is it about Sarah Palin that makes people care what she has to say? Now don't get me wrong, I am not a liberal or anything like that, more like a very Independent. I just listen to her and read what she has to say and it is like the most dumbed down, dumb rhetoric that I have ever heard. It is totally emotional and non factual.

As for the Twilight movie, while I am bashing, I cannot believe that the teenage girls of the world are actually buying this crap. Do they really believe that the "bad boy" is going to take care of them? I guess nothing should surprise me in that department. Since going to jail my son has received three marriage proposals and the girls line up and fight over his visits every Sunday morning.

What the heck is this world coming to?

No comments: