Monday, March 1, 2010

So Spoiled


Do you ever have one of those days where you just look around you and feel overwhelmed by how "spoiled" you are in your life? I feel that way today. It was our first day of teaching. I teach about three six week sessions of massage a year. Yeah I have to work 18 weeks out of the year. Of course that does not count all the computer and writing and organizing time, but hey those are fun for me too. Like I get to make lists and tell people what to do :)

Anyhow today we began class, I taught our new student for three hours and had the rest of the day to play. Went to the mall, screwed up a financial transaction that my daughter fixed for me by convincing the teller her Mom was slow and did not understand the Spanish LOL! That was a close one as it would have cost $100.00 if he did not take mercy on her slow mama.

It was a beautiful day to top it off. Around 80 degrees, a slight breeze and a few showers this afternoon, beautiful! And the best part of all? A great pain free run this morning to begin the perfect day. It does not get any better than this.

No comments: