Monday, July 27, 2009

BUSHED


This is what a sleepover will do to you. My daughter had baby over for a sleepover on Fiday night and this is her Sat. night. She ended up playing with the nephew instead of niece, she crashed before the party even began! You can check out pics of the great sleepover party at my daughters web site.

The real thing is that I can relate to this pic. Today we finally did the long run we were supposed to do on Sat. We had to change our long run days around due to work hours. So we ran 16 miles this morning. I can't and don't even want to move a muscle. I am bushed. It would not be so bad if it did not take us so stinkin long to run that far.

We ran as long as it takes really fast people to finish a whole marathon. Actually not even really fast people, just kind of fast people. The good thing is we did it and only have four more long runs until the big day, cool beans. Now I am going to start eating my way through my house and try to recover.

1 comment:

inestrozar said...

I still think that you did more miles than I did :) you were punishing yourself for not waking up or something but I really did not mind lol