Friday, July 24, 2009

WEEK GONE

Man when you have a long run comming around these weeks tend to fly by! Tomorrow is our 16 miler and I am trying not to think about it too much. My daughter said she would be over in the morning, but not too early because we have to do some warm weather training, to do our long run. I just gave her a duh look and said "is it already Sat?"

Baby went to sleep over with her sister and niece. They were going, her and niece, to build a fort and sleep in it. She just called to tell me good night and was mad because her sister woke her up. My daughter told me she thought her eyes were open and she was still awake. She always looks like her eyes are open even when she is sleeping.

So tomorrow I will post pictures of our long run and of us limping around, should be interesting.

No comments: