Monday, July 20, 2009

FACEBOOK FUN

I have been catching up with old friends on facebook. How fun! The biggest reason it is fun is because I think I can't possibly look as old as "them". lol! I found people that I went to High School with, like people from the dinosaur age for sure.

Very interesting to see where everyone ended up and what they are all doing these days. What I find the most interesting is that I don't care how much money they have made, how many things they have aquired, or what they have accomplished. What I want to know is, are they still married, and are they happy! Those are the big questions to me anyway.

Too bad we all put our best face forward on facebook, wouldn't it be fun if there was a truth only facebook? Where we all had to tell the whole story and not fudge at all. Like not only tell about the good moments of the day when we make a really nutritious meal and work out. Instead tell about when we make a whole batch of cookies and half of it in dough and the rest in cookies. Then we sit on the couch and watch some mindless show the rest of the day. Not that I would ever do that though :)

No comments: