Friday, July 17, 2009

LET THE CLASSES BEGIN!



Time to go to work, yeah! We will be beginning classes again Monday. Since the weather is perfect we are excited to get started going again. It is fun to teach and clear out the ole' brain cobwebs that tend to gather with inactivity. Oh wait I do blog so I guess the brain is not sleeping too much.

I don't know about you but some days I feel like the only thinking I do is when I write a blog. Even then not too much :) Tomorrow is long run day and we are looking forward to getting the 14 miler out of the way. Kind of like labor, every pain only lasts once. With the long runs you only do each distance once.

I had to cut my exterra hat into a visor because it does not fit over my dreads anymore. They are getting out of hand for sure.

No comments: