Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Love My Job


I Love My Job!!!! Have I said that too many times now? I gotta say that I really love my job and all that it entails. The first and foremost of course meeting really cool people. The second of course that I get to teach. Another being the great massages I get to receive on a pretty regular basis.

Today was one of those really good days when I got a great massage. Hot stones and the works. It felt great, even if it was pretty darn hot in the school room, and I realized it has been way too long since I had a massage.

It is amazing that I did not receive my first massage until I was all done having kids and one month before I went to massage school. I still remember my first massage just like it was yesterday. Hubby made an apointment for me that day before mothers day for a gift. The therapist only had time for a half hour massage. When I got done and we went out to eat, I looked sleepily at hubby and said, "if I can make people feel this great it will be the best job in the world". And guess what? I was right!

No comments: