Friday, December 11, 2009

Beauty

As I was running this morning I could not help but be very happy with all the beautiful weather and green around me. There was a light breeze, about 78 degrees and just absolutely beautiful out. I needed that just as I need my run every morning to keep me a sane mommy. How can any mother do it without exercise? Just getting out breathing hard, sweating and jammin down to my mp3 player, makes my day.

I keep saying I am going to do it and by golly maybe tomorrow is the day to go out and take some shots of my running route. I am just too lazy to carry the little half pound camera with me. I don't know why, I carried one on a belt for a whole marathon when we did cowtown marathon.

So stay tuned tomorrow for photos of a beautiful day for a beautiful run in Costa Rica.

No comments: