Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MARATHON WEEK ONE

One week of training down fifteen to go! Lets see I ended the week on Saturday with my back out, again, and the mother of all fever blisters on my lip and the stomach flu, but by golly I finished the whole week.

It is a pretty easy training schedule and was actually a little less mileage than we had been doing. I guess since I wanted to lose a few pounds before the marathon the stomach flu was a little boost in that direction.

I also got a massage on Monday, and boy did I need it. I always have IT band problems with my left leg and my lovely therapist knew just where to dig, I mean work. It really helped with my crazy hip problem and hopefully I can continue with the massages the whole training period.

Now I just have to find someone to massage Rebekah every week until the marathon, any volunteers? We only have three massage therapists living in the house!

No comments: