Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TENNIS SHOES AND BABIES

If you did not see her little long legs all tucked up under her you would believe I really have a baby! I still call her baby and she gets really angry, "I am not a baby!" I just tell her she has to be my baby forever, even if she is a big girl, she will still be my baby.
It is so hard to think that she is going to grow into a teenager in just a matter of years, it just breaks my heart. Not that I mind teenagers, just different set of cards to be sure. I have definately decided I will never be able to leave her for more than two weeks. This trip was four and it did not work for either one of us.
Thank goodness I missed the first couple of weeks of rainy season. That may not sound like a big deal to miss two weeks out of six months, but it is a big deal! Every two weeks count when you are drowning to death. I'm just not sure if I am ready for rainy season, but not sure if I have a lot of say in the matter.
By the way excuse the previous post, my daughter wanted to see what her new tennis shoes looked like. I think she misses me a little bit. Now she will be more focused on missing her tennis shoes, takes her mind off missing Mom!

No comments: