Friday, September 4, 2009

DEBT

I love being completely out of debt and really do not look forward to going into debt again. The problem is these days it is very hard to get an education without going into debt. Unless you are one of the rich and famous of course.

We hear about friends who are taking out second mortgages on their homes to send kids to college. I really could not quite even think about this, but I guess to them it is worth it. I just hope their kids make enough money and are willing to take care of them when they get old and still owe money on their homes.

Hubby got quite a discount on school for being a Vet. but it is still lots of money for the next eighteen months. I keep waiting for Obama to come forward and pay his school loans. I think he was the one telling all of us to return to school if I am not remembering wrong?

At any rate I guess until he comes forward we will just bite the bullet and take responsibility for our own family and ourselves, now that is a novel idea ha?

No comments: