Thursday, September 17, 2009

FIGHTING AND BICKERING

Have you noticed the whole world is full of fighting and bickering? I am about ready to take myself off FB as well as quit reading the news, too disheartening. I thought FB would be fun to catch up with friends and see what is happening. But I find more people arguing as well as just trying to incite people to get angry. Maybe it is just my friends :)

I guess I am so discouraged by the state of the world, and I see that in my friends on FB, but so many react with anger and fighting. It seems everyone wants the same thing, but since there are so many different ways to get there they feel the need to fight and argue over it.

It's like Rebekah said, she wants a news channel that only tells good news. Now how popular do you think this would be? I guess I feel the same way. Even though our rights are being eroded at an alarming rate, the wars are not ending only growing, and the politicians just keep up the lies, can't we just focus on what is good?

Or is that just sticking your head in the sand and hoping for the best. When we look back at the past patriots I am sure they were of the same mind. They just wanted to be left alone to live in peace and hang out with their families. When do we say enough and join the fight?

We have a five year plan here, so for two more years I can hide my head in the sand and hope for the best, unless I get angry and join in the ruckus!

No comments: