Thursday, April 16, 2009

HEAVEN IN A BAG

I am now convinced that I am not the only one that loves sweetened condensed milk! My daughter bought me one of these little puppies today and woo hoo, it was great. Just ignore the can of hot chocolate in the background, just check out the little bag of chocolate sweetened condensed milk.
My son was trying to convince me that this little bag of sweetened milk was worse for me than coffee. I don't know about that, but I do know that it tastes soooo good. Now I know it is not too good for me, but it does taste good.
Now I am thinking that I can use these for long runs instead of goo packets, probably about the same thing. Oh yeah now I just fit them into a healthy nitch so it all works out good. So for every two miles I run I get a packet of sweetened condensed milk.
Long run tomorrow, I have two packets left!

No comments: