Friday, January 2, 2009

NEW YEARS FIREWORKS

Sometimes you have to work really hard to get that front row seat on the fireworks! Maleah climbed to the top of the lattices to get a great view of the fireworks on New Years Eve. She had a blast but was very disappointed in Breyssi who slept through them. That was amazing since Maleah was screaming for her to wake up and see the fireworks. It was a great party and of course I won at Scrabble, so that made it even better. I got to talk to all of my boys and party with my girls. We ate great food, and played games and watched the ball fall in NY and then watched the wild firework show here. I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years and that you are all looking forward as much as we are to a very exciting and prosperous New Year. Pura Vida.

No comments: