Saturday, January 31, 2009

15 KIDS!!!!!

I am amazed at the mother that just gave birth to 8 babies. I guess she already had 6, all without a hubby, just a donor. Wow, what is she some kind of masochist? I am amazed and a little confused. Lots of people are questioning the doc who fertilized her with so many eggs, what the heck was that guy thinking? Have people lost all brain function or something?

I don't really question the mom, hey I love babies too. The only reason we don't have more is because the old man said enough, uncle, I give! Otherwise I would have had at least 10. Here is the difference though, I have a hubby and a way to support my children.

I think when docs start playing Gods we are going to have some problems. Here is a perfect example. Was it really ethical what he did? What kind of burden is society going to have to bear for his ethics, or lack of such? Like I said I am all for having babies, as long as they can be cared for, preferably by a mother, father and job.

When we teach our massage school classes we are required to teach at least 8 hours of ethics. I think they have much more lax requirements for med school.

No comments: