Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LAW OF ATTRACTION IN REALITY

Sunday afternoon I got a forward of a youtube video of this guy named Nick Vujicic. It was sent from a friend in AZ that knew I would love it. I watched it with my daughters and of course I cried and they laughed. I swear I never used to cry this much, age I guess.

Last night my hubby opened his Costa Rica newspaper, which he buys to practise his Spanish and low and behold who is in the paper? Nick Vujicic ! I have learned there is no such thing as serendipity, or any coincidinces, so figured I was supposed to go see him speak.

Turns out he will be in San Jose tomorrow morning. He gets done about the time it will be time for me to teach, so it worked out perfect. I do have to give up my morning run, but hopefully the weather will clear by tomorrow so I can get it in then.

The weather has not been cooperating with us the last couple of days. It was very cold and rainy and drizzly all day. Hoping this cold front will be done and blow through quickly. Our poor students and clients today were real troopers, cold troopers, but troopers none the less.

No comments: