Saturday, February 14, 2009

PHAT PARTY

Sound fun? I think it would be a blast. I got the idea from a show I watched about a couple of ladies that have coupon parties. They just charge a flat rate and help you learn to save money with coupons. Cool. Anyway since I love parties so darn much I thought how about a PHAT party? We could take measurements, weight, fat measurements and work out a fitness and nutrition program for the participants.

It would be great because people could share what has and has not worked for them. We could teach them the correct ways to workout and how to check heart rate. We could even have drawings for cool prizes, like t-shirts, cookbooks, and exercise mats. Yeah I think it sounds fun, gotta hit my buisness buddy with the idea, but I think she will love it.

We both love helping people get and maintain a healthy weight, as well as just plain ole having fun getting into shape and staying there. The more I think about it the more I like it.

No comments: